Important Information Enclosed
As you will probably know, we can't publish dogs for adoption on any media until they have served the statutory seven clear day period.
Sometimes it might seem that there aren't many dogs on our website and that's because lots of dogs have new owners waiting for them once they have been here for more than 7 clear days, We know that this can only be a good thing, but we also know you have come to our website because you might be thinking of adopting. To help you we have some brief guidance below.
There are a number of ways you can find out what dogs we have that will be looking for a new home shortly. They are:
1. Call the kennels team on 01302 722748 and they will take a note of your requirements and tell you about the dogs we have
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fill out the Dog Finder Questionnaire on this website
4. Call down to kennels and we will chat to you about who will be looking for a new home shortly.
Sadly, dogs get brought to us all the time and all too often are not reconnected with an owner so please do feel free to get in touch....
We hope this helps!
- Breed:Any Breed
- Gender:Any Gender
- Size:Any Size
- Age:Any Age
- Colour:Any Colour
- Good with other dogs:All our dogs are assessed with other dogs of all shapes, sizes, breed and both genders.
A little bit more about Important Information Enclosed
Is this the right dog for you?
Fill in the form below.
Interested in any of our friendly faces? Please complete the interest form below:
The below questionnaire enables us to help you find your new forever friend. Please fill the form in and hit send and a member of our kennels team will be in touch shortly. Please make sure you give us your contact details though, they're a bit important!
Or simply email us at: email@example.com
Here are some fun facts about the breed Any Breed
Sweep is a cross breed terrier we are unsure of his exact breeding but terriers in general have a high prey drive and require plenty of both exercise and mental stimulation.
Learn more about our adoption process:
To have your new furry friend become a part of your loving family, join us in following these simple steps:
1) Visit our kennel, available dogs page or call us to enquire about our dogs available for adoption
2) No appointment necessary to visit our kennel between 12 - 4:30pm.
3) Complete necessary adoption and reservation forms
4) Decide if you want your new dog bathed and/or to purchase a rehoming pack
5) We will get the dog checked & vaccinated by our veterinarian prior to release.
What they say about us
I just wanted to say thank you to the team at Mount Pleasant Kennels for looking after Dilly and Skye so well whilst we were on holiday over Christmas.
It is always a worry for anyone whenever our fur babies go into kennels whilst on holidays or even when they get walked by someone else daily, but you kept me updated with photographs and messages that they were both doing fine so my worry was eased , I know that they were cared for and looked after very well by Adam, yourself and the rest of the team.
Oh and almost forgot to mention the bath that they had just before I collected them - it is now over 1 week ago since collected and they still smell lovely...
Thank you all and we shall see you again soon.......
Claire & Nick - Wetherby